Rates & Offers
Every wedding is unique, so we’d rather you talked to us about your visions and aspirations and came to look around with a glass of something nice in your hand first, then we can tailor a quote for you.
View our 2016 offers – Click Here
Please provide us with your contact details and we’ll contact you with prices and options available.
Weekend weddings usually run from Friday evening to Sunday midday – can be extended either side. You and your guests make the Castle, its 18 bedrooms and all the grounds your home during that time, including:
- The Great Hall for your civil ceremony (seats up to 120)
- The Chapel for a Service of Blessing
- The Banqueting Room for your Wedding Breakfast (seats 40 – 120)
- The Orangery for dancing
- The Mews Sitting Room for relaxing
- The bar including staffing (unless self arranged)
- A personal Wedding Coordinator to assist with planning and be present on the day
- A Toastmaster (unless self arranged)
- Table linen, tables and chairs, cutlery, crockery and glassware (unless self arranged)
- Cake table, tablecloth, cake stand, and knife (unless self arranged)
You could also add in any of the following to create your own bespoke wedding:
- A Harpist or Jazz band or String Quartet
- Fresh Floral arrangements
- Chair covers & decorations
- Disco and services of a DJ
- Master Of Ceremonies
- Court Jester
- Hog Roast
- and just about anything else you can think of!
We have prime dates available for 2016 – call as soon as you can not to miss out.
The Weekends of:
- 16th September 2016
- 12th November 2016
- 26th November 2016
- 3rd December 2016
- 17th December 2016
There are also weekends available in the last three months of the year.
Weddings have exclusive use of the Estate from Friday afternoon through to Sunday lunchtime.
Accommodation available for 40 guests.