Rates & Offers
Every wedding is unique, so we’d rather you talked to us about your visions and aspirations and came to look around with a glass of something nice in your hand first, then we can tailor a quote for you.
But we know people like to have an idea of rates, so for the hire of the venue including 18 bedrooms here are a few figures:
- 3 day weekend weddings from £10,500
(£7000 venue fee / £3500 accommodation)
- 3 day midweek wedding from £9,000
(£5500 venue fee / £3500 accommodation)
- We also do a special one day mid-week offer on request
(£2995 – 4 hours exclusive use, Ceremony in Great Hall, blessing in Chapel, 2 welcome drinks, canapes for 50)
Weekend weddings usually run from Friday evening to Sunday midday – can be extended either side. You and your guests make the Castle, its 18 bedrooms and all the grounds your home during that time, including:
- The Great Hall for your civil ceremony (seats up to 120)
- The Chapel for a Service of Blessing
- The Banqueting Room for your Wedding Breakfast (seats 40 – 120)
- The Orangery for dancing
- The Mews Sitting Room for relaxing
- The bar including staffing (unless self arranged)
- A personal Wedding Coordinator to assist with planning and be present on the day
- A Toastmaster (unless self arranged)
- Table linen, tables and chairs, cutlery, crockery and glassware (unless self arranged)
- Cake table, tablecloth, cake stand, and knife (unless self arranged)
You could also add in any of the following to create your own bespoke wedding:
- A Harpist or Jazz band or String Quartet
- Fresh Floral arrangements
- Chair covers & decorations
- Disco and services of a DJ
- Master Of Ceremonies
- Court Jester
- Hog Roast
- and just about anything else you can think of!
We have prime dates available for 2016 – call as soon as you can not to miss out.
- 12th & 19th December 2015
- 12th & 26th March 2016
- 9th & 16th April 2016
- 21st & 28th May 2016
Weddings usually run from Friday afternoon through to Sunday lunchtime.
Accommodation available for 40 guests.