Marriage is a thing of beauty, so book Bickleigh Castle to celebrate the past years of married life…
It doesn’t matter how long you have been married whether, its 1 year or 60 years. Renewing vows is a perfect celebration of your love and Bickleigh Castle is the perfect location to do this. So throw a party, crack open the champagne and enjoy a 3-course dining experience with us. There is no better location in Devon to renew your vows than in 6th Century Chapel in the heart of the Devon countryside with the River Exe running alongside.
Why not celebrate your wedding again years later…
- Renewing your vows in Devon can be a superb way to make a special milestone anniversary extra special. You can hire the Castle at any point during a week, or weekend and be assured of our team’s attention to detail and dedication to providing memories to last for years to come
- Whether you want to take over the Castle for a whole weekend of celebrations, throw a large party for a group of friends, or have a small and intimate celebration with those closest to you, Bickleigh Castle can design a Renewal of Vows ceremony tailored to you
- You can have a blessing in the gorgeous ancient Chapel which nestles in a charming walled rose garden directly opposite the Castle and a river swirling by alongside. The interior is atmospheric, intimate and light – think stained glass windows, Tudor beams, and a Minstrels’ Gallery
- Blessings are not limited to CofE and your guests can either stand or sit depending on the style of service you would like
- The Banqueting Room seats 40 – 120 guests for lunch or dinner, while the Great Hall, Orangery, Mews Sitting Room and Bar present the perfect scene for evening celebrations
- If you have more than 120 guests, perhaps think about hiring a marquee, adding even more of a WOW factor to your day.
Stay with us!
Food & Drink
Reasons why you may want a vow renewal…
- Let’s celebrate your 5th, 15th or 30th etc wedding anniversary or any milestone.
- Your budget was small for the first marriage and you want a more elaborate occasion this time around
- You married without some of your special family and friends and you’d like to have them there this time
- You’ve had some difficult times in your relationship, and would now like to reaffirm your commitment to each other
- You think it would be romantic
Contact us if you have any questions or if you’re thinking of renewing you vows and we can come up with a plan of action to make your renewal so very special.
Get in Touch